Sunday, November 14, 2010

Movember

In other news, I'm doing the whole Movember thing. I've helped raise a bunch of cash for men's health, and I like the way it looks.

For those of you not familiar with Movember, it's all about raising much needed cash for men's health. You can grown your own tash (it's not too late), or sponsor someone who already has (like me).

Now, I get that women can't grow a tash, but if you want to feel the awesomeness of being a Mo-Girl, then hurry up and sponsor a guy. You can even create a profile on the Movember site, take a photo of yourself, photoshop on a fake tash, and go to town with it.

Movember raises funds for research in prostate cancer and depression, so it's a great cause. Here's some facts for the detail oriented:

* In 2010, more than 3,300 men will die as a result of prostate cancer.
* Depression affects 1 in 8 men during their lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment